CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I fell off the wagon by mandalicious ..... Fasting for Weight Loss Forum

Date:   3/8/2005 8:57:48 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,089
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=692214

You should try the juice fast. I have been alternating between juice, tea, water and broth and have been doing awesome! It might take a little more time for the weight to come off but if it's something you can actually do then maybe that's the better solution for you. I've lost 11 pounds in 8 days so it seems to be working just fine for me.

Keep posting on here, let us know how you're doing. No one is going to judge you or ridicule you for not being able to do a 16 day water fast. I admire the fact that you did a 4 day water fast. I don't think I could do just a water fast. I definitely don't think I could last 4 days on a water fast. That is a HUGE accomplishment! Be proud of what you've done.

Try to think of what it was that made you fall off of the wagon. Was it really the hunger pain, or was it the physical aspect of eating? The more aware you are of that, the more likely you'll be able to hold on until the end. I fought with myself over that exact thing on my 4th day actually. I felt hungry, but when I really thought about it I figured out that my stomach wasn't growling at all, and I had no real hunger pain. It was just the fact that it was dinner time and that's what I was supposed to do. I took a drink of my juice and drank a large glass of water and the feeling went away.

Don't give up. That's why this forum is here, to help you succeed! It's sooo cheesy but that saying is really true, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"

Amanda

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=692214