CureZone   Log On   Join

On day 7 shooting for 30- 40 by dana82 ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   12/18/2004 3:33:35 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,184
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=686029

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello,
So after my lsat fasting fiasco I am ready to start again. I am on day 7 today. I honetsly feel really good. Its wierd I feel almost at peace or like I'm on another level?
The only things I am finding difficult are at night, I can't sleep...and when I am around people who are eating really bad food. But if I can get through this and change my lifestyle like I plan to it is all worth it!
I am shooting for 30- 40 days which will probably end up being about 35. I am exercising everyday and I have been since I started. I just make sure to walk or run 2 miles every day. @ weeks prior to my fasting I weighed 162, so after doing some reading I decided to do 2 weeks of all natural foods but not cutting calories so I ate 1800, 1600 and 1400 cals. In those 2 weeks I lost 6 lbs.
The day I started my fast I weighed 156 today is day 7 and I weigh 146 so overall with the new "Healthy Lifestyle Change" I have lost 16 lbs with only 6 full days of fasting. I strongly feel like the longer I fast the easier it will get.
I hope its okay but for my sake I'm going to keep posting my progress on here to keep me motivated. You can't really tell a difference by looking at me, but my clothes do feel looser. I think after another 10 lbs is when I will start to see it.

Thanks for listening!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=686029