CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: an interesting article .. by #32485 ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   10/21/2004 12:14:44 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,105
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=685389

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

thank you all so much for replying to my message. i do understand the discipline required to maintain a healthy weight after fasting and have gone to book stores to look for books on how to come out of a fast the proper way. im not really overweight, im just one of those people who would like to look better. but at the same time, i have a lot of problems in my health, such as candida. so i figured by fasting, it would help to get rid of some of the excess yeast that has been building in my body. there is no way i plan on doing this 30 day fast again, especially if i lose the weight and gain it back quickly. if that does happen, i can assure you all that i will simply change my diet to lose weight in a slower and probably more healthy fashion. you see, i also have many food allergies , and sensitivities and i'm hoping that fasting will not only help me lose weight, but perhaps give me the opportunity to have many of these foods again. this is also how i know about the discipline required of a postfast. but thank you all so much for your concerns and such. im on day 3 today and it's going great so far. i feel amazing and am encouraged to continue forward.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=685389