CureZone   Log On   Join

Diagnosed with manganese buildup. Need advice! by supermanc19 ..... Chelation Therapy Support Forum

Date:   5/10/2006 8:58:00 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,531
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=68122

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I've been going to my chiropractor/holistic healer. Using kinesiology, he diagnosed me with having a buildup of manganese in my pancreas.

The first session he gave me a bottle of something called Parotid PMG. He said it was the same stuff that your parotid glands excretes, but more concentrated. He explained the human parotid gland excretes some kind of enzyme that can chelate heavy metals.

I just went back for my second session and, after another kinesiology session, said that it was much better, but I needed to continue taking it for another 3 weeks or so.

I have some serious doubts on the validity of kinesiology in general (at least the way he's doing it), and haven't yet decided if this is all a waste of time and money.

I guess what I'm wondering from you all is: is it true that the parotid gland actually can produce an enzyme that chelates heavy metals? And has anyone ever had any experiences with Parotid PMG (manufactured by Standard Process)?

Thanks!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=68122