CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: new to juice fasting, looking for guidance by Somer ..... Fasting: Juice Fasting Support

Date:   1/7/2005 12:05:06 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,053
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=678861

Over two years ago I discovered that my colon was VERY impacted with buckets of antique gunk! And I just thought I was fat!!! Imagine my surprise, and my continued surprise at stuff that comes out even after 59 days on liquids. Surely nothing I ate in recent memory!

Some nice juice combos:

Blood cleanser
6 carrots
6 spinach leaves
4 lettuce leaves
1/2 beet
4 sprigs parsley
Handful alfalfa sprouts

Body cleanse
4 carrots
1/2 cucumber
1 beet

Colon
6 carrots
1 3" wedge cabbage
1/2 apple

Heart & Skin
6 carrots
1/2 apple
1/2" slice fresh ginger

Lungs
5 pineapple rings
1/2 cup water

Of course there are wonderful books on juices and juicing with lots of suggestions. Tomato is certainly not necessary, and is a tough one to juice (at least in my juicer!)... I just like that fresh v-8 (I do a v-12) taste, with lots of fresh garlic and hot peppers juiced right in!

Best to do fruits in the morning, veggies in the pm. Drink 3-6 cups fresh juice daily, with lots of pure water. Do a colon cleansing routine every day you fast to help your body take out the trash.

My juicer wouldn't go for pineapple skins! I leave skins on things like carrots, but tend to take them off cucumbers which tend to be bitter. Experiment and find what you like!

I make up a jug of fruit juice, jug of veggie juice all at one time, and drink on it til it's gone (usually about 2 days worth of each).

Your pre-cleanse diet will make a big difference! You should sail through your first week!

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Best to you,
Somer

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=678861