CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: how was the visit? by sunne ..... Ask Dr Vinograd Dental Forum

Date:   4/15/2005 1:23:57 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,479
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=658511

Hi,
Had an absolutely WONDERFUL 1 1/2 hour consultation with him. He was very interesting. A man of faith who when he found out I am a believer asked if we could pray together. He prayed for me and for direction and guidance for him.
That impressed me. He was referred by a client of mine who also commented what a good man he was in her dealings with him.

That makes me a little more at ease because after feeling betrayed by all the docs who just brushed me off, I find trust a real issue.

I have 7 silver fillings. I got 5-6 in 1993 at an overzealous dentist. I never saw that many cavaties but back then I wouldn't think of questioning a doc. I brushed and cared for my teeth well. Should have questioned.

I go back next Tues to run all the testing. He feels pretty sure it is metal toxicity. He does Chelation. Do you know anything about it? On Curezone they talk of all the diff kinds but I am concerned cause this office usually uses DMPS which says "Not Recommended" on the Curezone Chelation Forum under "description".

I get a little overwhelmed with all the information and just wish there is someone I can trust enough to lay all the decisions on to keep me safe.

You mentioned that our symptoms matched to the"T". Can you tell me more about your heart rythms. I have a premature beat once in awhile and have a few racing beats once in awhile. Usually the racers are just 3-5 fast beats. One day I had the racing beat for almost a whole minute before bearing down to stop them then my pulse was irregular for a bit.
Is this what you are experiencing?

What are all your symptoms?

Oh -we share an english heritage. My grandfather was conceived in England and then they came over to America and he was born here. He is my mom's dad.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=658511