Re: abpa by vtoolsshadow ..... Zapper Support Forum
Date: 3/15/2006 4:35:43 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
You might want to keep in mind the "ideal" research and expiramentation protocol, one that through trial and error, past, present, and ongoing, that I suggest:
1. Boosting immunity with Transfer Factor Advanced Plus to maybe 438%
2. Zapping nanobacteria for multiplacative immunity of 4x, and with Transfer Factor maybe up to 16x - see the docs' research on that - http://www.frequencyresearch.com
3. Research and expiramental analysis with Radionics saliva testing http://www.aboutroyalrife.com http://www.royalrife.com for further identification possibilities of viruses, parasites, and pathogens, etc. Know what you are targeting with a thorough round of "energy" testing research.
4. Photoanalysis - in your case, you are opting to try the cameron aurameter yourself (let us know how it goes, it takes some years to master, others not)
5. Fscan can pick up a lot if you have access to one, but not everything.
6. I use an F165, while getting transmissions on occassion from an ABPA connected to another F165 transmitting specific frequencies - often scanning later, or intermittently, and sometimes emailing those scans to the Doc with this Class 1 licensed medical device (Europe).
More later... and personal experiences and observations perhaps... if it's helpful. Best of luck in your expiramentation and research.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=654660