CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The F-Scan2 - a critical evaluation by drloyd ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   4/10/2005 5:51:51 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   20,074
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=650703

2 of 2 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Aubrey Scoon also did a good write-up on the F-SCAN and he described some shortcomings he found on the early version that he tested. The square wave is not very square. The sine waves do have a hitch in the slope.

And, in the audio range, most people's test results do look similar. Not identical, but similar. There are peaks near 1360, 2720, 4080 and so on whether you are testing a person, a banana, or a vial of salt water. I noticed that when I tested electrolytes with stainless probes, the results were very different in the various salts. Dilute hydrochloric acid was a series of simple peaks. Potassium chloride had the same peaks but they were more complex. Magnesium chloride was even more complex with many peaks in between the usual ones. It has appeared to me that these regular peaks may be related to electrolytes.

In the audio range, body fluids such as blood, urine and saliva all had peaks in the usual areas, but each had many peaks that did not fit the pattern. And all were different. Urine had fairly simple peaks, blood much more complex peaks. Saliva was very complex, perhaps due to the large number of creatures that live there! Clearly the unit is not generating the peaks itself.

When I did a series of tests from low audio up to the 300,000 Hz range, I noticed that the regular peaks got smaller and smaller as the frequency increased. By 100,000 Hz, they were very small but still barely detectable. But now there were much taller peaks that did not fit any pattern and were different in each person.

In the Clark range and above, every person's test is different. No two tests look alike. So it clearly does not generate its own peaks. And, as the actual MORs ("Mortal Oscillatory Rates" or actual resonant killing frequencies) are mostly in the area of 50,000 and above, the low frequency regular series is hardly noticed if it is noticed at all.

We have an excellent tool, and many physicians and others have found it to be the best way to deal with infections and conditions such as colds, flu, Rheumatoid Arthritis , MS, ALS, and so on.

Richard Loyd

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=650703