CureZone   Log On   Join

What do liver flukes look like? by C.Grove ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/1/2003 1:25:44 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,096
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=618606

Hi all. Fourth day of parasite cleanse and I have a case of the itchies too. I didn't really think much of it as I have really dry, itchy skin anyway but its a little intensified. Still passing the stuff that looks like sesame seeds and a couple of rice looking things, man, must be a lot in me.

Today at work I passed what looked like the little rice things and one big chunk of white imbedded in my stool. Since I was at work I couldn't really dissect it. Anyone have an idea of what that was? I've also seen a couple of little (about a half inch long if that) white/clearish things that could possibly be worms but I don't know. Up until about a week ago I didn't even know about the prevelance of parasites in us. Would they be liver flukes? Pinworms? Both? A bunch of stuff? Funny but I already feel much better than I have in a long time. If, anyone knows or has an idea I'd sure appreciate it. I'm learning so much just reading other people's postings. Thanks to all!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=618606