CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Pets by almostthere ..... Hulda Clark Support Forum

Date:   11/19/2005 5:37:36 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,245
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=614175

I agree with keeping your pets, but also using some of the common sense in Hulda's book. I made cozy pillow beds with removable/washable covers for my two scotties. They much preferred sleeping on our beds, but for me and my family to get well it was necessary. I keep them in the hallway out side our doors at night and wash their beds regularly.

According to Hulda their dander can host the Ascaris eggs. So dust is not good and I don't think it's easy to keep from breathing their dander if they are in the same room with you at night.

On the zapping or drops, I have not tried the zapping yet, but will for them. I will go gradual though after reading the post on this site from the dog with the tumor. If you kill a tumor too quickly without detoxing during this, the toxins could be too much for your pet.

So for now I prefer the Clarkia drops. When you purchase them, they send a dosage chart. On one side of the chart they give you the ratio for dogs and kids.

My dogs take 2 drops 3 times per day and move up to 4 drops by end of 2nd week.

They don't mind them if mixed in some chicken broth or dog food. Once I think they are free of parasites, I will put them on the maintenance drops with ocassional zapping.

hope this helps,

-Judy

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.31 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=614175