CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Many want a forum for MH by BTurcotte ..... Webmaster Debate & Suggestions

Date:   11/24/2004 3:09:24 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   785
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=608374

1 of 3 (33%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

It seems that his posts are too time consuming for him as it is. Perhaps if he were to be offered a forum where he chooses a subject to discuss say once a week or once every 5 days and go from there. That way there is a restraint preventing others from bombarding him with hundreds of questions. I have checked out Andreas forum and he manages to respond to many many questions and that is incredibly great of him but not everyone has the time or the ability to perhaps respond as quickly. MH has complained of his slow typing skills in the past. Perhaps some sort of strictly regulated forum would work best for him and allow him a more directed, focused input into the site.

Another possible solution would be to have a forum where we are able to submit questions and from those questions he chooses to respond to say 2 or 3 a week and the discussion thread starts from those. With the ability to show which posts we, as users of the site like, we would even be able to indicate which questions we most want to have answered.

Just a few thoughts while I hope something can be worked out so that MH can have more involvement in the site.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=608374