CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Dry eye by pepika7pipi ..... Eyesight Forum

Date:   12/31/2003 2:00:50 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,273
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=597798

Hi Rudenski

Many thanks for your letter. Fortunatelly or unfortunatelly, it is not I that have KCS but my dog.That is why I hesitate to replace cyclosporine drug with natural remedies warrying I could *f..* up something. Dogs can't speak like we can. I found Euphrasia comp. that you mentioned in Austria in homeop.store that should be
an astringent (a tissue contracting and strengthening agent), but still did not use it. But I am defenetely going to do something, becouse Cyclosporine that vet gave me made my dog a ulcus under her eyes. Vets don't even know why dogs get KCS. They say: Well, this is very common illness with for this breed. But I woul'd suggest it must be imune system that doesn't work properly. We made a Schrirmer tear test where tears should make at least 15 mm long trace in one minute. But it showed 10 mm, her iris is dull sometimes with yellow strain but without grouth or gnawed.
Anyway I will try with Euphrasia and check the condicions with testers every week or so. What else can I do. Pascalite clay you mentioned, is it any magnetic clay O.K. so that I needn't come to Wyoming,ha,ha, although I know from cowboy movies it is a wonderful place with forests??

Take care and tell me how and when I can remind you to tell me your experience with clay.

Much obliged again.

Branko

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=597798