CureZone   Log On   Join

Doctor, whats wrong with me? by Ain ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   6/14/2003 7:18:12 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,240
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=595258

I went to hear a talk last Thursday night from a man who has a line of health supplements and except for his sales pitch at the end it was great to learn stuff about health and the body from someone with so many years of studying health.

One of the most interesting things he said during his talk was that he was studying to become a doctor because he wanted to help people. During his first year of medical school the teacher said that a doctor must always portray the image that they know what to do to help you, even if they don’t. He considered it lying and said that to the teacher. The teacher said that the patient must have confidence in the doctor and believe that the doctor can help them. He said he had a hard time agreeing with that idea and decided to drop out of medical school and pursue the study of health in different areas. He also said that in medical school they don’t study health they study diseases.

Boy it sure explained a lot about all of my chats with my doctor. I was amazed that he knew exactly what the problem was with me after only explaining some of my symptoms to him, and confused that he was not testing me but just giving me the latest drug.

I want to post more about his talk here if I get the chance later, it was very informative and I would love to share it with everyone.

Ain

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=595258