CureZone   Log On   Join

How about the founders of the probiotic movement? by #165475 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   5/22/2003 11:02:12 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,214
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=590930

I was just watching the Show Your Health with Doug Kauffman and he had the pioneers of probitics on his show. The company is Natren they have manufactured and distributed probiotics for about 30 years now. (I can't remember the exact number of years, but I am pretty sure it was sometime in the 70's that they introduced them.) Their probiotics are expensive, but I know that they are a superior product.

Doug Kauffman always recommended them whenever he recommended someone use a probiotic (basically everyone who calls his show and has a yeast related disease), then he started having Jordan Rueben from Garden of Life on his show at which point he started pushing GOL's Primal Defense, then all of a sudden he stopped having Jordan on the show and quit mentioning GOL products and has since returned to Natren's Healthy Trinity as his recommended probiotic.

I know that on his website there was a little controversy about GOL's soil based organisms having hook type parasitic creatures that you could not get rid of. Supposedly someone from Natren told this person this story so maybe it is true or maybe it was a defensive your stealing our business suggestion, Certainly worth researching before you put something in your intestines that you can't get out and end up regretting later on.

Sorry to babble on it's late I'm tired, LOL, but I did want to share what I have learned.

Best Wishes.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.45 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=590930