CureZone   Log On   Join

side effects of parasite cleanse? by valerie ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   8/12/2003 1:21:08 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   60,931
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=583851

Hi everyone, I am doing a parasite cleanse called parasite Formula in a small bottle, it's drops that you can put under your tongue or with water. Anyways, I've been doing for about 3 days now and am having stomach cramps and extreme diarhhea. Is this normal? I have gall stones and I did a gallbladder cleanse and it has helped alot but now I wanted to start from the beginning and do the parasite cleanse, then the bowel cleanse, and then the gall bladder cleanse every month or so until no more stones come out... anyone have any comments or suggestions? Do any of you have stomach cramps with doing the parasite cleanse? I've also had a few people stronger caution me to not do the parasite cleanse because they said that doctors told them that your body needs parasites, but I find this unbeleivable. I know you need good bacteria but not parasites right? Thanks for any response! Good luck to all of you doing cleanses!

Valerie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=583851