CureZone   Log On   Join

stupid but serious quiestion!please advise by #52922 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   1/6/2006 9:39:22 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,781
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=560442

HI!
I am starting to think that (I know it sounds crazy, but after, all this nothing is crazy anymore!) bb can infect someone???
well the bacterial which causes dry mouth, could be moved and multyplayed in different places....let me explain...

i have a girlfriend, and she never said i have bb, but EVERYBODY else does, including my very close friends, so it isn't an imaginary thing....
when I was with my girlfriend, we often had sex, and u know she gives blow job, oral satisfaction, and then I give her oral satisfaction....but latelly we can not have sex anymore, because her vagina is to dry, it can get wet, but very quIckly gets dry, so i'm thinking did I infect her, by licking her ......i often used saliva do make her wet at the biggining...???
She sleeps with me at night holding me tight, her nose next to mine, so it isn't bb, we have been together fo 2,5 years, but she isn't able to have sex for the past few month, allmost a year!her ginechologist,- u know ... female doctor...says she has no injurys, and she really wants to have sex with me but it burns her, we tried lubrikants, but 2 seconds and condom or.... is completely dry...She does want to have sex with me, trust me and she is turned on....this could be the only explanation....

IS IT POSSIBLE????
PLEASE REPLY IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, COMMENTS,...I KNW IT SOUND STUPID, AND FORGIVE MY LANGUAGE....
THANK YOU

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=560442