CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: my saliva stink no matter I eat or not eat anything that day by rl4444 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   11/3/2005 1:21:31 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   74,618
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=560244

My saliva is the same, when i lick my wrist there is this sour smell that is horrible, and I always get a thick white coating on my tongue. However, I strongly believe that this has a connection with post-nasal drip. I always have thick mucous build up in the back of my throat. I can cough it up a bit but when I swallow, it is return to where it was. I have tried several things to prevent the post-nasal drip. Nose irrigation makes big difference to the thickness of the mucous in my throat for many hours but not much for the bad breath I think. I got prescribed a weekly usage of Azitromax for problems with my throat some months ago, and to my surprise it took away ALL the mucous in my throat and I didn't even get tongue coating at all!! No matter what I ate, my toungue was very clean! I felt very clear in my mouth, although the sour taste when I licked my wrist didn't go away during that week. When I stopped using Azitromax everything went back to where it was, but at least I got some hope. I am not saying you all should get a prescription of Azitromax, because the risk of side-effects from using it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=560244