CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My experiences with bad breath by jeyar ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   9/7/2004 8:32:43 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,563
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=558555

Thanks for sharing your experience - I'm sure you will benefit from the plan you have in place for your future. Interesting about exuding odors from everywhere. We went to Yellowstone this summer and saw the geysers, which smell like rotten eggs. My whole family (we're all pretty "clean" as in we've done all the cleanses, etc.) was burping geyser smell, farting geyser smell, our sweat smelled like geysers, our pee smelled like geysers! Pretty wild.

Anyway, here's a little lesson on elimination:

5 ways we eliminate toxins, in order of importance (meaning, the largest load taken care of by the first in order).

Colon
Liver
Kidney
Lungs
Skin

The fact that your lungs and skin are carrying so much of the toxins, as evidenced by the odor, signals very strongly that your primary elimination organs (colon, liver, kidney) are NOT doing their job, probably because they are severely overburdened by toxins.

In my opinion, as one who has gone through all the cleanses and have had all my dental metal replaced, is that you should start with a colon cleanse/fast. I'm happy to give advice or assist as I can - I've done several Colon Cleanses and some things worked better than others for me. It's also nice to have a support system when you're doing it as there always seems to be something that happens that isn't in any book.

There are a few supplements you could/should be taking while fasting if you're in this extreme toxic state. I can also help you there if you're interested.

I'll be watching here, as I'm sure others will be, to see what happens with you. You'll have a great story on the other end of this adventure, and a much healthier you!

Jeyar

http://www.nutrafina.com/1012

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=558555