CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Question on Liver Flush by hopinso ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   11/1/2003 11:49:41 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,299
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=542060

I am also on a very tight budget, and understand how overwhelming body cleansing can be. However I also believe its one of the best things you can do for yourself. As soon as you can do a liver flush. The Hulda Clark flush is easy, quick and inexpensive. Be prepared to do a flush every two weeks for the next several months. You need to clean toxins out of your liver.
Here is the protocol I follow:
Liver flush
Master Cleanse fast for 10 days
Three days on apple juice (breaks Master Cleanse fast and prepares for liver flush)
Repeat liver flush
Colon cleanse using P&B shakes while eating a healthy Diet for two weeks.
Liver flush, then repeat cleansing for as long as you feel you need to.
Ater following this protocol for two months, I found I had parasites (passed a Tapeworm and roundworms), so I am now doing a parasite cleanse. When it is over, I hope to do another Master Cleanse or juice fast to clean out toxins from the die off.
A good body cleanse takes time, but I believe it will help you. Most of my allergies, frequent migraines, and reflux disease have ceased since doing serious cleansing. However, this parasite cleanse has started a whole new set of problems from the die-off. Investigate the various cleanses discussed here and decide what will be best for you. But...try a liver cleanse soon, its a great way to start.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=542060