CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help with cllmaxing by Dennyoooo ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   3/20/2005 9:13:18 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,380
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=534536

Apparently girl your body is certainly sexy enough for your guy and that in itself should be a vote of confidence to you.Bet you most guys would be so content inside of you or you giving them a blow job. Gee no expert on guys but suspect they most times will settle for a womans nude body however it appears and for that woman to touch them no matter how inept is a big thrill for them.Sense you are bringing to your lovemaking a hidden aggenda of wanting to please your guy too intently and may be some latent emotional issues about sex. Sense you over think too much and become overly intent that affects you psych.emotionally. One of my sisters inclines your way and she cannot orgasim either.A few of my swim mates cannot organism either and wow I seen them try in our college pool showers.Good girl you are okay just chill on selling your self short.Told you slurp down a few glass of wine, get a little woozie, have your guy soothe you in perfumed oils and just let go.Girl you are just a normal good woman but it is time to get loosey goosey and just let go. Most important kill the overthinking about our self.Hamlet gave that a shot and his subjective thinking really essed him up. Gee hope I helped you good girl. Love.

Denise

Dennyoooo@webv.net

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=534536