CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Neck injury... won't heal! by Megabite ..... Back Pain & Neck Pain

Date:   6/6/2006 2:51:03 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,436
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=514764

Did the Chiropractor ever take an ex-ray? If not, I would go to one that will. That should show you if something is wrong or alternatively, if it's not as bad as you think.

Get a long towel and roll it up and center it under the back of your head with the ends going up above your head. You might have to loosen the middle part a little so that it holds your head. It should fit under the back of your head going over your ears much like a sunglasses strap. (sorry I don't have an illustration) Then get someone to pull both ends of the towel up GENTLY (and not very far) to give your neck a little traction. Hold in the position for several seconds, loosen the towel and repeat it again if you want. I do this by myself at times holding it up with my own arms if there's no one else around to do it for me. This should help give some pain relief and the traction is good for the joints.

And take extra Calcium and Magnesium powder which is a natural muscle relaxant (Citrate is best, WITHOUT added Vitamin D or Zinc because those could build up in your system if you take too much extra)

Also Valerian herb is a natural muscle relaxant.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=514764