CureZone   Log On   Join

I would try giving him probiotics... by lilee ..... Allergies & Intolerance Forum

Date:   6/22/2006 11:40:41 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,864
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=48157

They have probiotics for infants in powder form. When my son was your son's age I would give it to him by putting some on my nipple while breastfeeding. You could also add it to his bottle if you give him expressed milk. Probiotics are friendly/good bacteria that we all need in our systems to help digest our food and keep the bad bacteria under control. They will also help with allergies/ food sensitivities if this is the problem. I read a study somewhere that said that children that take probiotics get sick 50% less than kids that do not. My son is almost 3 now and rarely gets sick....My son also had little dry eczema patches on his arms and legs and the probiotics have kept it away. I noticed that when I ran out once and we went without for a few days the patches started coming back. Sorry this is all that I can suggest as I am not a doctor but I do no probiotics are really important for all of us! Best wishes :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.48 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=48157