CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Parasite cleanse by Lynda Padgett ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/1/2005 2:21:42 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,820
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=478207

I did salt water flushe's when I was doing the master cleanses I haven't done them with the Candida or parasite. Not for any particular reason except that I thought the focus of those cleanses was trapping stagnet bile from my colon and that I need more fiber. So i've kind of concentrated in that direction. I have suffered with only haveing 2 movements a week since my pre teens. I was perscribed a digestive medication for life in my 20's and deciding not to do that. I have relied on fiber drink products to help me eliminate most of my life. I have even resorted to laxatives and enemas in the past. But I have been educating myself on the reason behind these problems in the past 6 months and trying to eliminate some of them with cleansings. I did do an enema yesterday after writing. My the time my husband got me to the drug store to get what I needed I was physically ill. The only thing i can figure is that I need to go into over drive on my elimination and do what ever it takes. I will try the salt water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I have just taken all my herbs and don't want to upset my stomach. I tryed taking a fiber drink after them the other day and vomited. Thank you for your input

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=478207