CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Whoa Momma!....i think its working!!! by mrex ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/19/2005 1:00:59 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,648
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=472329

you know there are alot of questions like these that i have too....

i've been using Clarkia for only 5 days if you can believe it! i'm up to the highest suggested dosage now. i must have had a serious infestation of these redworm things. everytime i go, there's TONS, some in cluster balls. i passed like 6 or 8 flukes too! huge ones. they were thick and like 1 and half inch long. my stool is very reddish and soft. i have not experienced this with my other cleanses.

i was wondering too, if some might have been dead. but, if they were, don't you think i would have seen them earlier? boggles me really.

my other question that i'm hunting down and answer for is where do these redworms live in our bodies? i'm having some conjestion, mucous in my lungs for no reason other than worms i guess. i'm not sick or anything. haven't seen any ascaris, unless they are in an early stage and blend in a bit with these redworms.

i'll look for the shakes at my local store. trying to ease into this, but since i'm seeing this much already, maybe its time to come with the power tools! LOL

thanks for your input.....i hope to find out where these redworms live. AND to deworm my cats. i'm sure that's where my problems came from.

BTW! I got my husband and daughter on the Clarkia . my daughter who is 8 is very very curious about all this. when i talked to her about it, she immediately remembered the ringworm she had on her knee like 3 years ago.

happy cleansing to ya!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=472329