CureZone   Log On   Join

does anyone have experience with red worms? by carolson ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/16/2005 12:09:38 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   42,767
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=472194

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been doing Liver Flushes for the last few months and noticed that every once in a while something comes out during the flush that is a reddish brown pod-like thing. I was always too scared to open one up and see what was inside!

I just came across an old link on this site and list of parasite descriptioins, and now think those pod-like things may be red worms. Here's the description:

"Red worms: These look just like earthworms. They exude from the colon wrapped in balls. They reach up to 6 inches in length."

Has anyone ever seen these? Can anyone tell me if it sounds like what I've seen in my flushes? Like I said above they're reddish brown in color, pod-like, looks like they have a skin, the best way to describe them might be if I ate a cherry whole and it didn't digest at all and just came out, maybe a little smaller than a cherry. It's the "wrapped in balls" part of that description that makes me wonder if its red worms. I've never seen anything else resembling a parasite (or any that I've seen), and I've never seen an actual red worm, just the pods.

Thanks for any advice.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=472194