CureZone   Log On   Join

Retention enema by annaconda ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   1/7/2006 7:58:04 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   428
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=462903

I'm crossposting in this and the enema forum, as I'm really curious.

I'm 1/6 of the way through a 30 day juice fast, preceded by a 5 day pre-cleanse. I'm doing daily warm water enemas. I don't plan to do any colonics, b/c of the amount I'm spending on organic vegetables (man those suckers ain't cheap!)

I've read that for an enema to be as effective as possible as the only means of colonic cleanse, you need to retain the water for at least 15 minutes, for it to get into the nether reaches of your intestines. So I'm up to 7 minutes now.

The longer I retain the liquid, the more it seems that when I release, I get most of the water out. It feels like everything's out. But then, many hours later, I'm revisited with just a tad more liquid, etc. Is this normal?

I'm staying in the forehead on the yoga block, butt in the air position. I've also read that resting on the right side and massaging the stomach is a good thing to do. I don't have that kind of control yet, but I'm wondering if that would help or not.

Maybe it will change as I cleanse more thoroughly - I have roughly 3 weeks to go, which is a lot more enemas!
I'd love to figure out a little bit more about what people imagine is going on, before I try again.

Thanks.

Not to shamelessly self promote :), but my juice fast experience is in the blog forum.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=462903