CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: question on blessed herbs by ccox ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   3/8/2005 4:45:16 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,541
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=458118

The precleanse consists of taking one "toxin absorber" (a shake with psyllium, Bentonite and other herbs mixed with 8 oz of organic apple juice) before bedtime and "your number" of "digestive stimulator" (herb mixture capsules with cascara, fenugreek and other stuff) prior to dinner. "Your number" refers to how many capsules you need to take in order to achieve 2-3 bowel movements a day. One reason for the cleanse is to figure out how many of these you need. They give you a chart to start you out and you add one a day until your right. I am fairly clean at this point and had to take only 2 a day.

The other part of the pre-cleanse is to gradually decrease your food intake by 1/4 each day to prepare for the cleanse. 3/4 of your normal the first day, 1/2 the next, 1/4 the third.

Personally, due to my schedule, I only did the pre-cleanse for 2 days and didn't alter my diet very much, but then again I eat fairly healthy and not too much to begin with. Shortening the pre-cleanse did not change the effectiveness of the cleanse for me.

My results:
AM Day 2 I had about a 2- 2 1/2 rope with several short ones to follow throughout the day.

Day 3, about a foot with some smaller ones several times that day

Day 4, about 6 inches 2x in the AM - nothing so far this afternoon

The first ropes were black, shiny, rubbery, well-formed to the shape of the colon, not real thick, and did not smell. The more recent ones have been brown, less-formed, thicker, not shiny and do smell. I don't know what that all means, just what I've experienced.

Let me know if you have other questions on it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=458118