CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: CAN I?-FOR TRACY by Tracey ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   3/19/2003 2:20:52 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,584
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=448553

Hi there! Even GradeA maple syrup might be better than molasses (I mean a little pleasantness on this fast would be nice eh?) - if you can't stand the molasses. hmmmmm.

If you only have powdered Bentonite clay you have to mix it all up into a liquid form first. There are many different ways to do this. One is to take a big bowl and put a small amount of clay in it add a small amount of water and make a paste....add a bit more of each ingredient...using a whisk...until you've got a fair amount...then add more water and more water until you get it to thin yogurt/soy milk consistency. You can keep it in a bottle and THEN use 1tbsp of that mixture to add to your psyllium drinks.

Even then it will gel up...but I find that using cold water (if you can handle it - I think it's worth it!) and drinking back quickly - no sitting around! works well. No gelling up....just like drinking water with some suspended particles in it. Quite innocuous.

Hope that helps a bit! Remember to start out slow...so that you don't get constipated. That's key. Patience with the old b&p's!

Let us know what you get out!

Tracey

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=448553