CureZone   Log On   Join

Kidney cleanse questions by dv ..... Dr. Schulze Forum # 2 [Archive]

Date:   8/6/2003 10:45:58 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,221
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=436146

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello. My husband just had his first gallbladder attack and thus started up a kidney stone (had 2 before).
I've been reading up on all the information regarding the cleanses. Says we should do the parasite cleanse first ... then the kidney cleanse ... then the gallbladder/liver flush.

I'm confused on which kidney cleanse to do. The Watermelon Seed Tea is highly recommended for stones and so is the Clark cleanse. And then there is Dr. Schulze . I've read that you can't do the parasite cleanse and the kidney cleanse at the same time.

I know you believe the Schulze kidney cleanse is the best, but I'd like comments on how it compares with the other two I mentioned and if you believe the kidney cleanse will be affective if done before the parasite cleanse.

As you can figure, we are kind of in a hurry since my poor guy is going through a lot right now. We realize that this is a long-term process, but are committed instead of going for the surgery that was recommended (he has no infection ... just stones).

Thank you.
Deb

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=436146