CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Amalgam is highly toxic - Awareness campaign NAAW by MasterOfMyMercury ..... Toxins Discussion Forum

Date:   5/29/2005 10:21:34 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,189
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=428470

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Mercury from dental Amalgam is highly toxic and has been related to numerous health problems from chronic low dose exposure which causes nuerological damages below levels measured by normal blood and urine tests.

If you are not aware of the dangers of mercury from Amalgam or if you would like to help create awareness please visit the Natiolal Amalgam Awareness Week web site.

http://www.NAAW.US

It's a privately funded patriotic volunteer effort. Mercury has been linked to Autism, Alzheimer's, MS and other neurological conditions. This issue touches every family in out nation. Is it impacting you or a loved one?

"Share the awareness!"
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=428470