CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Is there anyone who can help me? by zoe ..... Dr. Schulze Forum # 1 [Archive]

Date:   12/20/2002 10:14:22 AM ( 21 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,612

Dear cf,

I am a licensed acupuncturist. Many of the symptoms you described can be treated by a Licensed Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Acupuncturist. Contact the National Association Of Acupuncture and Oriential Medicine on the internet. You should look for someone with atleast ten years of clinical experience or more. Make sure whomever you go to understands and speaks english well enough to communicate with you...

God Bless,


<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.34 sec, referred by