CureZone   Log On   Join

if you are too low in weight you need to build and not cleanse at this point. by mary ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/8/2003 1:15:26 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,930
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=420762

I lost 30 pounds due to cleasing. I only gained the weight back only after I stopped all cleansing and all supplements, and ate only building type foods. colonics made me loose weight also. I learned the hard way, cleanse slowwwwllllyyyyyyyy. And take breaks to rebuild. I found if I eat anything I am allergic to, I loose weight or at least can't gain any. I kept a food diary for 1 year when I was 92 pounds and 5'4". It helped tremedously. If something upset my digestion in anyway, I stopped eating it. I had to stop eating all grains, including corn (a grain). I think I might have celiac disease. You might want to consider that or food allergies . I read on celiac.com that suppliments contain glutten, which explins why suppements either don't help me, make me feel horrible and/or make me loose weight. I was gaining 2-4 pounds a month after I stopped cleansing and stopped suppliments. I started candex a while back and lost weight. I took another supplement later I lost weight. Better to use food anyway to get nourished, especially, if a lot of allergies exist. Many ingredients are not listed. Anything less than 2% of contents does not have to be listed. I tried agua flora for candida. It burned all the way down and did not work at all and made me depressed. I called the manufacturer and he said my reactions are impossible. Then he through out there that the product contains citric acid (not listed on the ingredients). I am so allergic to that I mentioned to him. He said it is in homeopathic amounts so there is not way I could be allergic to it. Well, it was not in my head, I did not even know it was in there.

I gave up on suppliments. Too dangerous for me. Too many unknown ingredients, for unknown sources. like many things mascerade as other things but if you do your homework is it soy derived. Like lecithin, most vitamin E. I am allergic to soy. Many suppliments are grown on yeast. Bad if you have candida. Milk is often used as an unlisted filler in suppliments. Anything gluconate is corn. the sovents and oils used in the suppliment machinery is not exactly food grade. citric acid is not usually citrus dirived but a chemical even in so called natural suppliments. if you have not allergies at all you might be able to tolerate this stuff, but those with allergies need to watch for allergic reactions.

Mary

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=420762