CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing by JOJSL ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   10/23/2005 11:53:18 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,270
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=413595

hi charley, i am 31 years old and female. in the past 3 years i have expierenced extreem diharea, verry light in color tan yellow. i have been to the dr's and had ultrasound. they said my gal bladder was cute. but my liver is irratated. my movements consist if what looks like foam and smells like a chemical not all the time but most and hurts like hell, i take colen cleanse sometimes and i dont think i am backed up. i have a pretty constant pain under my right low ribs, i sit in a way were i do not put pressure on that side, eating is tough i feel like i am full all the time and that is not like me.i want to do a cleanse but do not know what to do. i am a drinker, and a carb lover. i have never asked anyone about this because all this time i thought it was my liver because of drinking and i have been real scared. i am ashamed but need help- i feel like i have irratable bowl syndrom but my dr. never said anything about that. my belly is huge - i look like i am 4 mo. pregnant, that sad thing is that i am a petite---was, and my body is having a hard time dealing, i have gone on long enough- i have much to say, but i guess this is the most important- if you have any advise i would appreciate it...........tahnks for your help in advance--CAN ANYONE HELP??--------lost ---jo

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=413595