CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: acts to terrible to be saved? by hopinso ..... Christianity (Biblical) Support

Date:   6/20/2005 6:01:57 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,257
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=404528

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

There is nothing so terrible that you can do that you cannot find forgiveness from God. When Christ died on the cross, He paid the price for whatever sins you have committed. The price HAS ALREADY been paid. Salvation is a gift, none of us are worthy of it. Are you truly sorry for the sin in your life, sorry enough to abandon it? Do you believe with all your heart that Jesus died for you, that He bore the burden of your sin and has already paid the price? Call upon Jesus right now, ask Him to forgive you, thank Him for dying for your sins, and rising again to be your Lord and Savior. If you had a 1000 years to live, you could never do enough good works or live a good enough life to be saved. If you had all the riches of the Earth, you could not buy salvation. God gives us salvation by His Grace, then gives us the faith to receive it.
From the tone of your post I believe you are in a place where the weight of your sins is too heavy a burden to bear. You know you need divine forgiveness and salvation. The Holy Spirit is working on you. Please pray, in your own words, telling God that you are a sinner, that you are sorry for your sins, tell Him you believe (if you truly do) that Jesus died for those sins. Ask for forgiveness, ask Jesus into your heart, your mind and your life. You will be saved.
Unless God deliberately leads you, you do not have to confess your sins to anyone. God casts our sins into the sea of Forgetfulness. They are as far as the east is from the west. God will never bring up your sins or remind you of the past. That is a trick of satan. Living the Spirit led, Christ centered life is not always easy, but remember, you are walking in Grace. Let God deal with your burdens, all you need to do is believe, ask and receive. Jesus has already done the rest.

I pray that your next post will tell us you are a new brother in Christ.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=404528