CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: A big thanks to everyone here. I quit acupucnture.. by jolts ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   8/7/2006 8:24:34 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,295
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=364603

Hi Kevin...I saw awhile back you responded to my acupuncture post on the anxiety forum at: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=536&i=439#i
Wasn't that some post? Why I didn't get a R/N I'll never know. Gee...you think it could be I mentioned the word 'butt'. Sorry Curezone...but I did hurt all over. In my opinion it was one of the most amazing stories here at curezone. It truly was a miracle. Sorry you had to give it up though, but I can see your reason.

Sorry about the confusion with chlorella.

You said:
>Is it possible to have the msg poisoning AND parasites?
Absolutly.

>How do I know which one to treat first or what?
You should be able to handle both of these at the same time. The msg poisoning is some you protect yourself from for the rest of your life. The parasite protocol is short term.

>Can msg poisoning be treated by cleanses and flushes?
Absolutly!! This is how you get the free radicals out of your system. Their are a lot of detox programs out there. The Liver Flush is the detox of all detox programs.

>I got some people telling me my symptoms are from msg poisoning and others saying its a bad liver or parasites/worms.
I'm sorry...but your symtoms show it by far. But at the same time you will benefit from the flushes.

Pat Sr

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=364603