CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: going nuts! by no_biz ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/29/2005 5:35:44 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,155
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=357900

thanks, very helpful!

I live in Italy and during Christmas time dried fruits and nuts are a traditional treat, but people uses to munch on them as a dessert - or even AFTER a dessert - during decadent dinners...so they get ill & ovrwhelmed from eating tons of " foods that kill " altogether, and then blame a few nuts.

I found out I can actually eat tons of nuts and never get sick of it, as long as i do not mix them with cooked food, if I do, digestion is much harder.


Still, another issue that scares me a bit is the mold danger, I have heard that some molds that infest nuts are tasteless and colorless, yet very toxic, any clue? Organic products ar often a bit moldy , are molds worst than pesticides???


 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=357900