CureZone   Log On   Join

Been reading for days and days and still can't decide which route to go... help by #35473 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/7/2004 1:42:25 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,430
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=352528

Hello. I have posted a couple of messages regarding my recent major eruption of eczema, abdominal discomfort and joint tension. I have been doing so much reading on the CureZone site and a couple of others and quite frankly, it is difficult to decide what route to take. A lot of what I am reading makes sense and I do believe that what we "see" going on on the outside of our body is a signal to something happening on the inside. I went out the other day and bought an enema kit (bag, tubing, etc) but still have not tried doing the enema because I can't decide which kind would be best for me. My naturopath told me to be careful because my system is acidic and doing, for example, a coffee enema would not be good for me (too high acidically). I want to get rid of any parasites I may have (probably do have) but don't know which route to take with that. The liver and gallbladder cleanse really interests me but I am apprehensive as I am afraid of feeling ill. Somewhere in the documentation I read it said that it is recommended to remove parasites prior to doing a cleanse as you could feel quite ill if you do a cleanse first.

HELP!

I want to take a step but in all honesty, my head is spinning. I would really appreciate some guidance from someone who KNOWS what they are talking about... how do I do that when doctors, nurses and even some naturopaths are so sceptical about this approach. I do not want to make things worse than they are.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=352528