CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: HPV question - cervical cancer by #32942 ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   3/16/2006 8:15:19 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,175
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=338358

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Sunshine,I have HPV.I found this out 3 years ago through my routine pap smear.I was at a pre-cancerous stage.I had cryotherapy to remove the pre-cancerous cells.After that I had to have paps every 3 months for 1 year,to make sure it was not coming back.When I first found out I blasted my doctor with every question I could think of.Finally after about 20 or so questions my doctor took me by both hands and said "You're stressed out,your immune system is ran done and you're not taking good care of yourself.There are options we can take medically to help you,but this is a virus.You have got to take care of yourself as you would with any other virus.Eat properly,get plenty of rest and try to come out from under as much stress as possible.If you don't this virus is going to make itself known everytime you get yourself worn down." I took him at his word and have not had any re-occurances since.I guess its obvious I found curezone after that.With this website I have found out so much!I know you're scared right now but you can turn this around.I mean of course its a virus,but it can be made to go dorment and keep it that way.I hope my post has helped you in some way.I've been where you are.I know how scared you probably are right now.It can and will get better.Just give it some time,start taking care of #1 and you will see.Take care.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=338358