Re: Why do stones melt OUTSIDE of the body? by Spirit ..... Liver Flush FAQ
Date: 11/2/2003 9:25:00 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
2 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
The only significant difference (beside temperature) between conditions outside and inside of human intestines is... guess what?
This is what we know about cholesterol stones - stones that 90% of us pass while flushing liver:
- stones never melt inside human intestines (people have been passing stones 24 hours or sometimes even 72 hours after drinking olive oil)
- stones get exposed to bacteria, virus and yeast while passing through human intestines
- stones are not water soluble
- stones always dissolve in alcohol because cholesterol is alcohol soluble
- stones almost always melt when exposed to air (within 24h)
- stones can be preserved by freezing
- stones can be preserved in formaldehide (at room temperature)
- if we leave stones floating on top of water (at room temperature) - stones would almost always melt
- if you wash your stones with cold and clean water, and then you expose them to the direct sunlight (not too hot sun - winter sun) stones dry and remain hard - resistant to air and room temperature
- oxygen can affect the way bacteria behave
We know that OXYGEN affects stones, but we don't know if it is just a chemical reaction or if it is a bio-chemical reaction (a reaction resulting from bilogical activity like presence of some bacteria or yeast).
Considering these 3 facts:
- washing stones in clean water and exposing them to the direct sunlight is sometimes sufficient to prevent melting (but not always). Some stones are hard enough, and are very easy to keep and preserve, but other stones are just very soft and easily melt no matter what we do.
- keeping stones floating on water almost always results in melting of the stones
- stones can be preserved by placing in formaldehide
- sunlight kills bacteria and yeast
These are the facts, the results of observation of stones from hundreds of different people.
Based on those facts, we can conclude with some degree of certainty:
stones are melting because of bilogical activity like presence of some bacteria or yeast.
To further test hypothesis that stones are melting because of bilogical activity, I urge you to test your stones:
- keep your stones at the room temperature, inside water containing some strong natural antibiotic, like for example herbal tincture made from: grapefruit seed extract, tobacco leaves, cloves, Wormwood , thuja, salvia officinalis, Black-Walnut , ...
- try to preserve your stones inside vinegar
- try to preserve your stones inside lemon juice
- add citric acid into water and try to preserve your stones by keeping them inside
- try to analyze melted stones under microscope, looking for live bacteria or any other life sign
Please report your results to this forum so that we can update our understanding of stones composition, chemistry and biochemistry.
Best of health
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=331919