CureZone   Log On   Join

lactic acid in muscles by jackierr ..... Ask Shelley # 2

Date:   9/7/2004 10:44:01 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,259
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=321159

Hi again Shelly-
It's me, liverflush/bad candida/parsites girl. I told you about 2 days ago that I have been doing the ozonated olive oil + l-cysteine protocol along with the Clarkia tincture. Today I have extreme pain in my muscles all over my body: in my arms, legs, abs, neck, all over. I was wondering if this could be a result of parasites, candida, or both. It feels as if there is some kind of lactic acid in the muscles, like the day after you work out after not doing it for a long time. I also have high calcium levels and was told that this could cause rheumatiod arthritis. I am only 20, it couldnt be possible to have RA already, right? I have horrible breath, I am chronically constipated, and I also have extreme acid reflux anytime I eat anything, no matter what it is- I basically only eat veggies and I still get bad acid reflux! I have extreme nausea too...do you think this is parasites? I hope so, because my intestines are so swollen that Ive had 3 people ask me if I'm pregnant. It will all be worth the pain if I know that in the end, I will be healthy again.
Thank you for all your reassurance and knowledge. You bring so much goodness into all of our lives.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.23 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=321159