CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please, someone answer fast.... by gerig ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   5/5/2005 8:09:16 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,227

Get an IgG food allergies blood test and a stool test from great smoky mountains lab. However, if your doctor doesn't believe inflammation can cause your symptoms, then he'll consider the stool test a waste of time and won't interpret it correctly. However, you can take the stool test results:
to an appropriate doctor, if your conventional doctor thinks your talk of candida is hooey.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by