CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Today is day 9 by ger1 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   12/12/2005 6:31:00 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,180
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=246155

Good for you, we have done really well. At this point I am pretending the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is chicken broth, drinking tons of water and trying to drink more juice.

Yesterday it felt good to stretch. Another thing you should do is have a pampering bath. Dry brush your skin in clock-wise motion, in big strokes towards the heart. Don't use water at all dry brush, dry skin. Then have a soaking bath in baking soda. Soak for at least 15 minutes. The baking soda will help pull out toxins.

You are almost finished girl so don't stop now! Come off the fast properly, slowly and with the pride that you have done a great thing for yourself. Drink lots of fluids..lots and lots! Flush flush flush. I know that I am detoxing a lot right now. It makes me want to stay on for longer. I just might! I am hungry today too though. Still I can make it because mind over matter, it isn't that bad.

Have you lost any weight! How do you feel! Do you feel better? Was it worth it for you? Would you do it again. Think positive thoughts, practice positive self-talk, and love yourself through the final parts of this process.

Remember, you have accomplished a huge undertaking and you will be disappointed if you do anything but what needs to be done to finish the gift to self.

Blessings of the Season
Jen

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=246155