CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Phytoplankton by UserX ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   3/20/2021 1:16:23 PM ( 15 months ago ago)
Hits:   114
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2438545

I saw an add
MOST ARE COMMERCIAL, WHICH MEANS THEY SALE TRASH--CUREZONE HAS A PLAGUE OF SUCH ADDS

for an one ounce bottle of raw phytoplankton

WELL, YOU KNOW IT IS NOT "RAW" OR IT WOULD ROT-----MOST LIKELY HAS AN ACID ADDED TO PRESERVE IT---THEY ARE TOO CHEAP TO USE ALCOHOL ANYMORE.

and read the website, and it was $39 for a month supply,
SCAM WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS------MARKETERS

one dropperfull per day.
WELL AT 1 OUNCE PER MONTH, THAT WOULD BE THE MAX DOSAGE

There's probably not more than a couple hundred calories in it?
WHAT ??? CALORIES ??

For the same cost, I could buy ten coconuts with 1400 calories each,

GOOD

a few bottles of good olive oil, or five pounds of Brazil nuts.
YES

I don't understand why someone would buy something so expensive, why not buy krill oil pills for much cheaper and it's the same thing.
YUCK

Maybe people just want to brag that they are trying the newest superfood and are more hip than their friends? Or they are just guilleable.

THE BEST MOVIE PRODUCER AND HIS FRIEND, ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS---MADE A MOVIE RIGHT OUT OF COLLEGE BACK IN THE 60'S SHOWING HOW THE FUTURE OF HUMANS WAS LIVING UNDER GROUND AND HOW THEY NEED TO TAKE SUGAR PILLS / TO SATISFY THEIR BRAIN WASHING--------

HUMANS ARE BRAIN WASHED ZOMBIES THANKS TO THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES---THAT AND POISONS FROM THE MILITARY AND DOCTORS THEIR ENTIRE LIFETIME----THEY SADLY, LITERALLY ARE MORE ZOMBI LIKE EVERY DAY..........YOU ARE WATCHING THE HUMAN POPULATION BEING KILLED ALL AROUND YOU---BY THOSE THAT LIVE BENEATH THE SURFACE IN UNDERGROUND CITIES---THEY SEE YOU AS ZOON SPECIMENS AND LIVING PAST AGE 40 IS AGAINST THE ZOOS RULES.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2438545