CureZone   Log On   Join

Living Life To The Fullest by prayervoice ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   2/21/2019 11:55:19 PM ( 30 months ago ago)
Hits:   344
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2422240

Want To Live Life To The Fullest?
There will never be any proper words that can honestly express my thanks to the Barefoot Herbalist MH. I am alive today because of his dedication to making available, the wisdom of a select group of old MDs. In his humble way, he makes not a single claim of any ability to cure anybody or anything. What he does do is to share the knowledge he has gleaned from old books that were written over 100 years ago by MDs who had forgone the allopathic system of medicine in favor of what has come to be known as Nature Cure. Or in the case of MH it is labeled One Cure Cures All. It has its roots deep in the heart of Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. That one beautiful sentence envelopes a God given guarantee, that the human temple of the soul (the body) can work to its full capacity, only when it is fueled with the herbs and sweet fruits that are mentioned above, and which are freely and abundantly given by our Creator, in a raw state, and without any use of fire. In other words, a kitchen is not necessary. The sweet fruits (herbs) are best eaten as mono meals directly from the tree, vine, shrub, or bush, for total nourishment. All such foods should ideally be grown in soil that is filled with plant minerals and totally devoid of any chemicals. When it comes to the human temple of the soul, circulation is king. The body thrives on clean blood which requires that we use only the purest fuel. The fuels described in Genesis 1:29. The closer we come to achieving this goal, the closer we come to fully restoring the body to health. I have been vegan over 30 years. Except for the grace of God, and the knowledge of the old MDs gleaned by MH, I should have winged my flight into the next world back in 1993. What a journey it has been since then. I literally have arisen from the dead. I can tell you for certain that joy and pain are two sides of the same coin. Those who suffer the greatest amount of pain are able to experience the greatest joy. Those who have been to hell and back in battling with their own devils, find that the simple things of life are of the greatest value. But we seldom get to experience real joy in our lives, until, and unless, we go through great pain. That pain is usually self-induced. In my case, my pain was brought on by having absolutely no understanding of the critters/ parasites that roam freely and overwhelmingly within almost all of us. MH preaches that cleanliness is next to Godliness. A clean mind and body will not allow dis-ease or aging to affect it. If that sound a little bit like pie-in-the-sky, then please save me a big piece. I believe it hook, line, and sinker. If you want to learn how to live, just spend endless hours reviewing what MH has been posting about here on this forum for 20 years. I have read every single word of it.
Create a nice day
Glenn (Mr. 108)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2422240