CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan by Carty3 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   11/15/2017 5:51:57 PM ( 4 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,294
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2391514

Did not make self diagnosis just from pictures I'm not an idiot nor do I just make diseases up. And yes it was me that spread this to everyone I came into contact with. I'm a highly intelligent person I figured all this out before the doctor could. If you want to know all the signs and symptoms Google it. I refuse to sit here and debate with someone over this I had to do it with enough doctors I won't do it on this forum. This is a place where we can help each other not make each other feel worse or disbelieve one another or tear each other down mentally. I dealt with enough disbelief I won't get it from here too. And if you've been considering whipples disease for a long time now why haven't you gotten tested or diagnosed unless your having the same problems I'm having. I know I'm right in what I have and if you know anything about whipples disease you would know it's highly infectious through bodily fluids.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2391514