CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Levamisole hcl dose by mattk3 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   5/17/2017 5:38:50 AM ( 4 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,228
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2367838

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Zinc, Iodine enemas, Mebendazole, pyrantel and fenbendazole is an interesting combination.

Iodine and Selenium are one way to open the Metal ion pathway.

Zinc is frequently used by white worms as part of their micromolar enzyme chemistry. To pierce their signaling, Carnitall, or such way to cut through their enzymes, magnesium sulfate, MSM, Levamisole levels is able to change the human mucus membrane to not favor parasites, or weaken adult GI by an order of magnitude.

Since Zinc favors parasites, it is best to avoid anything greater than 30 or 50 mg of Zinc Chelate per day long term.

Zinc is a early supplement that must be controlled in its level later in the treatment process.

Metals are Magnesium, Potassium, Boron for GI Liver, Copper to open immune and Copper ion chemistries. Chromium helps remove bacteria from the brain.

There are so many things to say about Sulfate Minerals, and Sulfur in every molecule.

I did Zinc Sulfate at over 600mg and over 30 days. WHO med. Thereafter I reduced Zinc input as much as possible to kill white worms. CDC study children shows cannot kill Ascaris if Zinc or Vitamin A palmitate is used with Antiparasitics.

Avoid 9 cis vitamin A molecule, look at 13 cis trans retinolic acid. Rose Hip seeds.

FenBen is the designer med to replace Mebendazole. MBZ can be dosed once a week like a super Probiotic, clears out lots of microbes that worms use in their gi to make them more acid.

Keep the body ions balanced, ION balanced, includes the hourly balance of citric acid and calcium salts in the body skill. pH on the tongue higher than 6.5. A spectrum of salts help the body deal with parasite acid, cellular wastes and pathways, and the ability to have the body alkaline enough is a trick.

Pyrantel 2.2mg/kg at 9PM liquid 50mg/ml in fruit on the bottom yogurt, with one teaspoon rounded powder Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa 12:1 extract.

Pyrantel and Levamisole hit reds

Pyrantel and FenBen hit reds and whites.

Pyrantel high dose can be system clearing, when taken at 10mg/kg single dose, taken every 3 weeks long term clearing protocol.

FenBen and OXBen are systemic clearing white worm combination.

When antiparasitics are mixed in a chord, they make a sound that attacks various Parasitic infections.

Problem is the chords that are documented in common locations are all wrong.

Levamisole slow and low ramp, anti zinc metals, Ion, pH, citric acid , Calcium, Selenium and Iodine, pulse MBZ Mebendazole, pyrantel Low dose can be taken for years at Noel kind of dosing levels, and fenbendazole, 4mg/kg/D women, 5mg/kg/D men.

I would be tempted to include Larvacides PZQ and DEC doses to manage the infection.

Pulses of IVM 9PM in yogurt, 2 days on, day(s) off pattern will help clear red worms.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2367838