CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: No more, look alike roach with antenna, by s0ft3st ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   5/9/2017 2:40:36 AM ( 4 years ago ago)
Hits:   721
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2366623

I've been parasite cleansing w/a similar herbal protocol for almost 3 weeks now; I expelled alot of strange things (worms, definitely some round worms, one esp long, along w/a Range of flukes- the classic smaller red ones that looked sort of torn up, larger greyish ones that were Completely intact & easily identifiable as well as much larger [like 1-1.5"] flat ones that were an orange-ish color that I don't know if were flukes or tape segments, they were very flat & rectangular+ some of the 'cotton balls'). And, I've been juice fasting this whole time, I had a smoothie a few days ago, so none of it was food as I've been on liquids only for Weeks. Anyways, Today, as well as many more flukes after an aching liver, I passed something with Legs I've been searching online for others experience with. It wasn't like a roach however, more like a Bug: it looked like a grey fluke, not ripped up or exploded, easily differentiated as slug or bug like except it have 3 legs that were dark grey/black on each side as well as a long pointed thing on one end; it was a little over 1cm long. Despite all the other super scary stuff that's come out of me, even though this was so small, it was quite disconcerting as it was so 'bug' like, like a bug that wouldn't live Inside a body.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.52 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2366623