CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Why can't I do this? by joellelee2000 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   6/6/2005 6:48:22 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   915
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=235694

It sounds like you have a self-destructive personality. So do I!!! I have done 2 master cleanses. I finished my last 13 day cleanse about 2 weeks ago. The best way for me is to not think too much about it in advance. Just drink the lax tea the night before and do not think about the next day. I find that if think or plan too much it makes it soooo much easier for me to give up. I think of too many reasons why I can't possibly do this. I don't use the salt water flushes, they are way to harsh for me and I have still gotten all of the benefits. You won't be starving. You will probably have horrible headaches for a couple of days if you are a caffeine drinker. They pass. Take it hour by hour. You will have good and bad days. I quit a 2 pack a day 20+ years smoking habit 2 1/2 years ago it was unbelievably hard but I used the Nicotrol inhaler. Without it I never would have made it through. Don't smoke in the house EVER!! That was my first step in quitting smoking. It also helps alot. I psyche myself out by telling myself things like only stupid, idiotic people smoke (although that is not necessarily true, it just helps me to not smoke). I also love the freedom of going out and not having to worry about where I can have my next cigarette. The Master Cleanse will make you feel so much better!!! Don't make too much lemonade in advance, it loses its nutrients. I make one days worth at a time. Also, don't add the pepper til right before you drink it. It won't be as spicy. As they say, JUST DO IT!! Don't think about it!!! GOOD LUCK :>) Joelle

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=235694