CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Need Help Plz!!!! Begging by Positive mind ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/22/2017 8:14:19 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,272

After reading your post I think it would be important for you to find out why you had such a reaction to epsom salt. Generally it is not recommended to use too much of it, i have been using only a quarter of a teaspoon per day, to flush the liver of toxins and to move my bowels impacted by constipation, but now i need it less and less. I have never had any bad reactions what you mention, and many people I have spoken to have been using it successfully as well. How much have you used? Such a reaction to magnesium could point to a serious bacterial infection or kidney problems as well. Also if the toxins in your liver are released this can cause a bad reaction too but this is not the Epsom Salt itself. I have been using it daily while my stool was solid green daily as i knew i have had lots and lots of toxins. I have also been taking extra supplements and been on a detox protocol to avoid a toxic shock.
Alcohol, coffee, hormones, steroids, drugs and stimulants are absolutely forbidden while you know you have parasites or you are on a parasite cleanse. You need to be careful and not to make yourself worse. I hope you will be getting better though!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.56 sec, referred by