CureZone   Log On   Join

It's ME!!!!! by melanie68 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   5/31/2005 4:28:06 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   941
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=235368

Hi everyone! OK!!! After a decidedly decadent Memorial DAy weekend, I am once again determined to atempt to succeed in doing a worthwhile MC. I need to do this for the whole gamut of reasons......i.e. WAY toxic body; 30 extra unwelcome lbs in the last year; and last, but not least; spirituality. I am 36 yrs. old, 5'2, have 2 children (my youngest just turned 13) I was always the person who mgot constantly asked if I worked out, and my pat answer used to be " Sure I work out, I lift weights like trash bags and laundry baskets, and run around after my kids!" Holy cow! WHY oh why don't we appreciate the beauty of youth while we have it? So, here I am , pluckin' out those grey haire, and absolutely wishing I could impart some of my 36 yr. old wisdom ( take THAT w/a grain of salt, lol!) upon my gorgeous 17 yr old daughter. i was a single mom, still single, and I so believe that even my regrets (there are plenty of those, mind you) are contributing to my overall toxicity. I have soooo many things to fix about myself, it is almost overwhelming, but I need to start somewhere! Count me in to start in about an hour and 1/2.......starting weight.....Grrrrrr......142.....FYI, 13 years ago, 9 mos. pregnant for my 2nd child, I topped out at 139! WTF? At my 1st childs 2 week check-up , I weighed 99 lbs....while breastfeeding! OK, OK,, I have to factor in for age ( GRUDGINLY!) BUT, GEEZ OH PETES, I thought I was one of those chicks blessed with a good metabolism! Age is a cruel master! Darn it all!

Anyone starting today, I need all the help I can get! Ya know?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=235368